WITH the most romantic day of the year only a few days away, make sure your style is sorted.
Whether it is a cosy dinner date, trip to the cinema or just a quiet night at home, you can look great and feel comfortable at the same time.
From silky slips to pretty pinks, blow your other half away with an effortless image.
Or if you are celebrating Galentines – when ladies celebrate ladies – why not try a sleek suit and head out with pals?
Here, Abby McHale shops the high street for looks to fall in love with.
- White cami, £16, from River Island – buy now
- Skirt, £32, from River Island – buy now
- Shoes, £49.99, from Mango – buy now
- Earrings, £12.50, from Freedom at Topshop – buy now
- Pink suit, £65, and trousers, £39, from Topshop – buy now
- Bag, £29, from Topshop – buy now
- Shoes, £23.99, from New Look – buy now
- Dark blue dress, £40, from Asos – buy now
- Blazer, £64, from Reserved – buy now
- Shoes, £65, from Dune London – buy now
- Earrings, £5.99, from New Look – buy now
- Blue jumpsuit, £65, from M&S – buy now
- Top, £20, from Pretty Little Thing – buy now
- Bag, £25, from Topshop – buy now
- Shoes, £35.99, from New Look – buy now
- Orange blouse, £30, from Asos – buy now
- Trousers, £45, from River Island – buy now
- Shoes, £42, from Topshop – buy now
Source: Read Full Article