Want to avoid landing straight on Santa's naughty list? These great gifts will still arrive in time for December 25th.
Left it until the last minute? Praise the lord for internet shopping. Key e-tailers have outlined their holiday shipping schedule, with most of them stating December 23rd as the cut off point for Christmas delivery slots.
Don't get caught out though, make sure to double check the dates – we recommend always opting for Next Day delivery to allow for any postal delays.
Last year some online stores didn't deliver on the Christmas promises (ASOS was one of them) so we've selected the most reliable retailers in our round-up of last minute gifts.
What's more, many retailers have outlined great last minute Christmas deals – namely eBay and Amazon – so the hard work is done for you already.
You don't have to wait until Boxing Day to bag a great deal from Amazon.
Head over to the site now to find an edit of the best deals on everything from Champagne and coffee machines to laser hair removal devices.
Amazon's cut off for delivery in the UK is December 23rd HOWEVER if you live in London or any of these 13 UK cities, you can make an order on December 24th for same day delivery.
Left it too late? You can order an Amazon gift card hungover on Christmas morning and still get brownie points.
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL hair removal – was £550, now £269.99 – buy here
- Babyliss big hair – was £60, now £39.99 – buy here
- Laurent Perrier champagne gift box – was £34.18, now £24.99 – buy here
- Fortnum & Mason 2018 cookbook, £21 – buy here
- Nespresso EN550.BM Lattissima Touch Automatic Coffee Machine – was £279, now £149 – buy here
Select Express Delivery at the checkout by 2pm on December 23rd to get your Topshop order in time for Christmas.
You can grab great stocking fillers from as little as £5.
Or, go all-out with a beautiful party dress, lingerie or a pair of shoes (like these snake print ankle boots that Holly Willougbhy wore on I'm a Celeb recently).
The retailer has launched its Boxing Day sale early so you can currently get 60 per cent off selected lines including big brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Ivy Park and Calvin Klein.
- Shop the best deals in Topshop's Boxing Day sale here
- Satin pyjama set, £30 – buy here
- Ivy Park sliders, £24 – buy here
- Sequin headband, £12.50 – buy here
- Satin slip dress, £35 – buy here
- Velvet puffer jacket, £70 – buy here
- Glitter rainbow watch – was £25, now £17.50 – buy here
- Snake ankle boots, £92 – buy here
Look Fantastic has absolutely everything you could wish for – the e-tailer stocks every big beauty brand and the cheap and cheerful ones, too.
Head over to the website to see discounts on Christmas gift sets and tech items from the likes of GHD and Babyliss.
You've got until 11pm tomorrow to get your order with FREE delivery in time for Christmas or, if you need more time to choose, select Next Day delivery at the checkout by 5pm on December 23rd.
And, right now you can get Next Day Delivery for FREE and save 15% on your order with the code 'LF15' when you spend £55 or more – find out more here.
- See what will be in Look Fantastic's Boxing Day sale here
- GHD dry and style set, £199 – buy here
- Tangle Teezer, £13.50 – buy here
- Clinique Glow on the Go kit (worth £103), £40 – buy here
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, £39.50 – buy here
- Benefit Magical Brow Stars, £42.08 buy here + free gift
- Elizabeth Arden advance ceramide capsules, £39 – buy here
Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer is a family favourite and a true jack-of-all.
Order last minute gifts including beautiful silk lingerie from Rosie by Autograph, knitwear or a pair of pyjamas.
Or, take advantage of the Christmas decoration clearance and deck your halls with discounts.
You have until December 22nd to get your items in time for Christmas (make sure to select Nominated Day delivery) so hurry!
- See what's in Marks & Spencer's Boxing Day sale here
- Lace and silk robe, £100 – buy here
- Glass ornaments – were £12, now £8.40 – buy here
- Rosie for Autograph silk bra, £27.50 – buy here
- Matching knickers, £12.50 – buy here
- Leopard-print pyjamas, £25 – buy here
- Light up Reindeer Cloche – was £25, now £17.50 – buy here
Argos has loads of last minute gift deals on its website starting from under £10.
And there's such a huge selection of goodies to get her, from hair stylers and gel nail lamps, to Fitbits and furniture.
Argos has one of the best shipping schedules out there, with same day delivery available as late at Christmas eve.
It's possible the retailer will start rolling out Boxing Day deals as early as December 24th, so your lack of organisation could be rewarded after all…
- Shop the best Argos Boxing Day deals here
- Lee Stafford rainbow bubble curling tong, £29.99 – buy here
- Fitbit Alta – was £119.99, now £79.99 – buy here
- Babyliss Curl Secret, £89.99 – buy here
- Rainbow Daydream Unicorn brushes, £10 – buy here
- Unicorn beanbag chair, £44.99 – buy here
- Apple watch, £269.99 – buy here
- Rio Professional UV and Gel Nail lamp, £39.99 – buy here
- 7th Heaven face mask hamper, £9.99 – buy here
Holding out for those Boxing Day deals?
We've rounded up the best fashion sales here.
And you can shop all of the best Boxing Day beauty discounts here.
Source: Read Full Article