The Black Friday deal we’ve been waiting for all year just broke digital ground. The Amazon Coat — yes, the one with over 7,000 pithy ratings, a cult following, and not one, but two Instagram accounts in its honor — is 30 percent off today.
When the Orolay Women's Thickened Down Jacket first entered the collective consciousness, it was, admittedly, priced slightly lower than the $140 it now goes for throughout the year. Despite the slight jump, one of the reasons the coat is so wildly popular is because of how reasonably priced it is. The challenge of finding an actually warm winter coat that’s also stylish for less than $300 is … no easy feat. At less than half that, the Amazon Coat is highway robbery. So when that price tag drops even further — say, below $100 — we, and everyone else in the know, start to scramble.
Today’s newly listed 30 percent off coupon, found on the Orolay coat product page, brings six of the 10 color options down to $98. The final four (the newly launched satin versions) are now $112, down from $160.
You know you’ve been thinking about it. Shop the coat that has even non-Amazon shoppers hitting ‘Buy Now’ for just $98.
Shop now: $98 (Originally $140); amazon.com
More Black Friday 2019 News:
- This Best-Selling Leather Bag Is Less Than $150 Right Now
- Meghan Markle’s Eyelashes ‘As Long as They Could Ever Be’ — and It’s on Sale
- Jennifer Lopez’s Cozy Sweater Is $100 Off for Black Friday
- Kate Spade’s Black Friday Sale Is Already Here — This Is the Number One Thing to Buy
- Meghan Markle Owns at Least 12 Pairs of Shoes From This Brand — and You Can Shop It for $200 Off Today
Source: Read Full Article