Iceland has just unveiled its Christmas advert for 2019.
The supermarket has focused on what it does best – frozen goods.
So to celebrate this, it has collaborated with Disney to create a Frozen-themed commercial.
The ad, which is bound to be popular with kids, includes best-loved Disney characters Elsa and Anna.
The pair play festive games together, along with Kristoff, Olaf and Sven.
After the ice queen uses her powers to conjure up a table made from ice, the animated group gather around to eat a meal together.
Iceland’s advert premieres today (November 1) at 8:15pm on ITV.
It’s launch falls just before the launch of Frozen 2, which hits British cinemas on November 22.
Neil Hayes, Director of Marketing at Iceland, said: “We wanted to treat viewers to a magical Christmas advert this year and there is no better partner than Disney. We are both experts in Frozen!
“Disney’s Frozen 2 is the most eagerly awaited film of the year, the anticipation only matched by that of Christmas approaching.
“We want customers to Discover the magic of frozen this Christmas, both at Iceland and in the cinema.”
Frozen fans will be pleased to know that Iceland’s collaboration with Disney extends into stores too.
The supermarket has launched a range inspired by all things Elsa and Anna.
- Disney Kitchen Frozen 2 French Fries (£1.00, 1kg)
- Disney Kitchen Olaf Shaped Noses (£1.00, 500g)
- Disney Kitchen 5 Icicle Lollies (£1.50, 350ml)
- Disney Kitchen Enchanting Breaded Chicken Shapes (£2.00, 400g)
- Disney Kitchen 8 Breaded Haddock Snowflakes (£1.50, 240g)
- Disney Kitchen 6 Olaf Lollies (£1.50, 360ml)
- Disney Kitchen 6 Raspberry and Peach Flavoured Swirl Lollies (£1.50, 300ml)
- Disney Kitchen Olaf Potato Shapes (£1, 500g)
- Warburtons Wonderloaf (90p, 400g)
- Warburtons 6 Wonder Thins (£1.00)
- Small Olaf Soft Toy (£8.00)
- Small Anna Soft Toy (£8.00)
- Small Elsa Soft Toy (£8.00)
- Small Sven Soft Toy (£8.00)
- Jumbo Olaf 1m (£40.00)
- Frozen 2 Accessories Kids Gift Set (£3.00)
- Frozen 2 Snap (£2.00)
- Frozen 2 Charades games (£5.00)
Source: Read Full Article