Last week saw Charles Venn and Karen Clifton say goodbye to the show, but what can we expect from this week? Here's the lowdown.
What are the Strictly Comes Dancing dances and songs for the 2018 semi-finals?
There are only five celebrities left in the running and fans have been wondering who will take home the GlitterBall Trophy.
Here's what they will be dancing this week including the songs they will feature.
Ashley Roberts & Pasha Kovalev
- Their first dance will be a Paso Doble to Spectrum (Say My Name) by Florence + The Machine.
- We will also see the pair take on the American Smooth to Ain't That a Kick In The Head by Dean Martin.
Stacey Dooley & Kevin Clifton
- The partners will perform a Charleston to Five Foot Two Eyes of Blue by Spike Jones.
- They will also be doing a Viennese Waltz routine to You're My World by Cilla Black.
Joe Sugg & Dianne Buswell
- The YouTuber and Dianne will put on an Argentine Tango performance while Red Right Hand by Nick Cave and Bad Seeds plays.
- The two will also do the Viennese Waltz to This Year's Love by David Gray.
Lauren Steadman & AJ Prichard
- First, they will Samba to Rock the Bo0at by The Hues Corporation.
- Later, we will see them Tango to Nutbush City Limits by Tina Turner.
Faye Tozer & Giovanni Pernice
- The couple will Samba to I Go to Rio by Pablo Cruise.
- They will also put on an Argentine Tango performance to La Cumparsita by Machiko Ozawa.
When is Strictly Come Dancing airing on BBC One?
The 16th series of the fan-favourite show launched on September 8, and unveiled the celebrities taking part.
But, the proper competition kicked off on September 22, 2018.
It airs each Saturday and Sunday, with the Saturday edition usually starting around 6.45 pm.
Source: Read Full Article