BREAKING NEWS: Sarin is detected in package at Facebook HQ mailing room and two people are at risk of exposure
- The alarm was raised by a machine which detected a possible trace of the highly toxic compound during a routine check on Monday
- It remains unconfirmed if it is in fact Sarin or if the machine has turned up a false positive
- As a precaution, the mailing room was evacuated and two people who were at risk of exposure were checked over by doctors
A package that may contain Sarin has been found at Facebook HQ’s mailing facility in Menlo Park, California.
The fire department has cordoned off the area and two people, who are feared to have been exposed to it, are being checked over.
Neither shows any signs that they have been poisoned. It remains unclear who the package was addressed to, if anyone.
The alarm was raised by a machine which detected a possible trace of the highly toxic compound during a routine check on Monday.
As a precaution, the building was evacuated.
The possible traces of Sarin were detected in a mailing facility that is used by Facebook in Menlo Park. The facility was evacuated afterwards
The package was detected at the Facebook HQ (pictured) mailing facility on Monday
Source: Read Full Article