LEEDS UNITED open their 2022/23 Premier League account on Saturday with a tough encounter against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Jesse Marsch miraculously guided the Whites to safety last season despite flirting with the drop zone for most of the campaign.
And Leeds will be up for this encounter as they scraped all three points from Wolves last time out.
However, losing Raphinha and Kalvin Philips this summer could significantly impact the hosts chances of getting off to a good start.
But they'll be eager to avoid a repeat of last August when Leeds were humiliated by Manchester United.
What time does Leeds vs Wolves kick off?
- Leeds United will host Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday, August 6.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- Elland Road in Leeds is the designated venue for this match and it can host around 37,792 spectators.
- Luke Ayling's stoppage time strike secured all three points for the Whites when they faced Wolves in March.
Read More on Premier League
Chelsea ready to offer Fofana huge pay-rise but Leicester still demand £85m
Ex-Utd coach says Ten Hag must ‘engage’ with Ronaldo to make him stay
Is Leeds vs Wolves on TV and can I live stream it?
- Sadly, Leeds United's mouth-watering clash with Wolves will NOT be broadcasted live on television in certain parts of the UK.
- This is due to the football blackout laws which prevents matches from being shown live between 2:45pm – 5:15pm.
- However fans in Ireland can stream the entire action live on thePremier Sports app.
Jesse Marsch will be hoping his seven summer signings will be able to soften the blow of losing Raphinha and Kalvin Phillips.
Most read in Football
Vardy lined up as Cristiano Ronaldo replacement, Sergino Dest contact
Premier League all-time table revealed ahead of 30th anniversary season
Ronaldo will start the season on the BENCH with Man Utd future still in doubt
Jake Humphrey REPLACED as BT Sport make huge change to Premier League coverage
Brenden Aaronson, Rasmus Kristensen, Marc Roca, Tyler Adams, Darko Gyabi, Luis Sinisterra and Sonny Perkins will all be in contention to play their first Premier League match for Leeds.
Elsewhere, Bruno Lage has been handed a massive blow to his striking options as talisman Raul Jiminez is set to be out for several weeks having sustained a medial knee issue.
And back-up forward Fabio Silva has been loaned out to Anderlecht which leaves the Wolves boss with no out-and-out striker.
However, Adama Traore has returned from his disappointing loan spell at Barcelona, which could tempt Lage into putting the Spaniard up-top in the mean time.
- Leeds to win 13/10
- Draw 23/10
- Wolves to win 9/4
*All odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article