Tearful funeral for four twins, 3 and 4, killed in horror fire as flowers left at 'beautiful' service

MOURNERS sobbed at the funeral for four twin boys killed in a house fire a week before Christmas.

Tearful locals paid tribute to Kyson and Bryson, four, and Leyton and Logan, three, who died at home in south London last year.

The inferno ripped through the entire ground floor of their house in Sutton just before 7pm on December 16.

Despite paramedics' best efforts, all four youngsters were pronounced dead on the way to hospital.

Yesterday, friends and family filled a church for an emotional service to remember the "bright" football-loving foursome.

One mourner said: "I never in my life thought I would be in a place where you bury four siblings at the same time.

"It was incredibly difficult and sad.

"I won't lie, it makes me think life is very short. But, what a beautiful service and send off.

"So much thought was given and music that chosen was so apt.

"Rest in peace boys and shine brightly."

Another said: "So sad, I couldn’t keep my tears in as they went past. RIP little ones."

Most read in The Sun


Stephen Bear arrested for 'breaching bail and talking about case online'

big break

Ronnie O'Sullivan and TV star Laila Rouass split after ten years together


Storm Eunice and Dudley bring 100mph wind and 11in of snow to ALL of England

Life's fantastic!

90s pop stars Aqua look unrecognisable 25 years on from smash hit

Their dad, Dalton Hoath, 28, said following their deaths: "They were bright, caring, loveable boys. I don’t know how I will carry on.

"It’s a miracle I haven’t lost the plot already."

He added that they had all been looking forward to their first football match together – and it was "all they were talking about".

"Now I won’t be able to see them playing or watching football," Dalton added.

"It would have been passing down a tradition as the family have supported Wimbledon for years."

The kids' heartbroken granddad Jason Hoath said the "devastating" loss was made "all the more heartbreaking" as their Christmas presents had been piled up under the tree.

It is understood the home's PVC-covered front door caught fire – possibly due to fairy lights – then erupted into flames.

A 27-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of child neglect in connection with the incident but was later released on bail.

    Source: Read Full Article