THE wide leg jean is back, and it's all over Instagram.
Beloved by fashionistas, celebs and street style fans, it's the incredibly easy to wear, and universally flattering style that is back for 2021.
Let's be honest, after 2020 and three lockdowns we're sure everyone was dreading a return to skinny jeans and tight fits.
Luckily for fashionistas, the wide leg jean is back for 2021 and there are a number of great styles on the high street.
The style has already got the celebs mark of approval, with Emily Atack and Lucy Mecklenburgh posing in theirs on Instagram.
Both girls snapped up the Adalale jean from New Look, which is priced at a purse friendly £29.99.
The wide leg fit, and waist clinching high rise is incredibly flattering, and we're all over it.
With the seventies trend showing no signs of disappearing anytime soon, it's time to snap a pair up.
Pair yours with chunky knits and heels, orcrop tops and chunky sneapers for an uber-cool off duty look.
A post shared by Emily Atack (@emilyatackofficial)
A post shared by Lucy Mecklenburgh (@lucymeck1)
Not sure where to start? If you want to create the look yourself here are the best pairs we've spotted on the high street:
- Stradivarius 90s wide leg jeans in blue, £29.99 – buy here
& Other Stories
- Treasure Cut Cropped Jeans, £65, & Other Stories – buy here
- COLLUSION x014 dad jeans in heavy vintage wash, £25, ASOS – buy here
- Yoko Blue Jeans, £40 , Monki – buy here
- Wide Leg Jeans, £199, Sandro – buy here
- Wide Leg Jeans, £39, Warehouse – buy here
- Long Wide Leg Fashion Jean, £31.50, Coast – buy here
- Pale Blue High Waist 90s Adalae Wide Leg Jeans, £29.99 – buy here
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
Read more fashion and beauty news on Fabulous.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article