BOOTS Boxing Day deals are here, with huge half price savings on top brands.
The high street chain has rolled out discounts on seasonal beauty and makeup gift sets, fragrance and selected beauty electricals and personal care items.
We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around during the Boxing Day sales to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Boots Boxing Day deals – shop here
Shoppers can find exclusive deals online at boots.com and in stores nationwide.
There are hundreds of deals on best selling products from Fenty Beauty, No7, Remington, Philips and more now discounted.
Whether you're looking for a treat for yourself, loved ones or something to help you get NYE ready – it's not to be missed.
Best Boots sale deals now live
Not sure where to start? Here are the best deals we've spotted at Boots:
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 50ml Set, £41.33 (Was £62) – buy here
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette 100ml & Deodorant Spray Gift Set, £46.66 (Was £70) – buy here
- Soap & Glory X Zeena A Printly Glorious Selection Gift Set, £32.50 (Was £65) – buy here
- No7 The Ultimate Skincare Collection, £40 (Was £80) – buy here
- MAC The Ultimate Trick Mini Lipstick Vault Gift Set / Hypnotizing Holiday, £49.99 (Was £75) – buy here
- Ole Henriksen C-ing Stars Vitamin C Skincare Set, £35.33 (Was £53) – buy here
- NARS Claudette Audacious Sheer Matte Lipstick, £17.33 (Was £26) – buy here
- Fearne Cotton Happy Place-Make Your Soul Happy Collection Tin, £22.50 (Was £45) – buy here
- Soap and Glory Jingle Blooms Toiletry Bag, £10 (Was £20) – buy here
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Metal Rose Palette, £32 (Was £48) – buy here
- No7 Elizabeth Scarlett Travel Brush Collection Limited Edition, £10, Was £20 – buy here
- bareMinerals STRENGTH & LENGTH Mascara Duo, £20 (Was £30) – buy here
- Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara Holiday Gift Set For Her, £18.33 (Was £27.50) – buy here
- Navy Sparkle Twofer Dress, £8.50 (Was £17) – buy here
- Forest Friends Dungaree Set, £6 (Was £12) – buy here
When does the Boots Boxing Day sale start?
The Boots Boxing Day sale started on December 23 online, with deals available in store nationwide from Boxing Day (December 26).
Festive opening times will vary from store to store, so check your local branch's hours before you go.
Don't miss these other Boxing Day sales:
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- Boxing Day TV deals
When does the Boots Boxing Day sale end?
Boots has yet to confirm when its Boxing Day sale will end.
Some retailers are set to bring their deals and discounts to a close by the end of the year.
In previous years Boots has continued its discounts into the new year, so it is likely that some stock will continue to be on sale in January 2022.
Often January also sees further reductions rolled out too.
But we advise you to act quick if you see a bargain as stock for popular brands and items tends to sell out quickly.
When will Boots launch its 70% off sale?
Boots is set to expand its sale, and increase the sale by up to 70% off like in previous years.
The chain has yet to confirm when the 70% off sale is set to arrive online and in stores.
It is believed to commence on the third or fourth week of January, but in 2021 the sale was pushed back to an even later date.
Stay tuned for more deals to drop across skincare and beauty.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that'll check prices for you – so don't be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
What is Boots Christmas returns policy?
Boots will let shoppers return any unwanted items free of charge within 35 days for a refund or replacement, but are only able to offer a replacement if the item is in stock and are unable to exchange items.
Over Christmas, Boots are offering an extended returns policy on Christmas gifts purchased online from 1st October 2021 up until the 31st January 2022.
Unwanted items will need to be returned in their original condition and unused and normal exclusions will apply.
You can check Boots' return policy here.
How much is Boots delivery?
Online shoppers will need to take into account the delivery costs which will eat into any savings made.
Boots charges between £3.50 and £5.50 for the service depending on when you want it to arrive.
The Boxing Day discounts will then be available in stores from December 27, when most branches reopen.
If you’d rather pick up your online order in store, you can pay £1.50 for click and collect on purchases over £20.
You can check all delivery information here.
Most read in Money
'Well-connected' flat goes on sale for just £9k – but it holds a dirty secret
The five Universal Credit changes coming in 2022 – how it affects you
Dad on Universal Credit gets just £5 for Christmas after ‘missed appointments’
How heating your home could CAUSE mould and damage your property
Next announces HUGE change to its famous Boxing Day sale.
Garden centres near me: Is my local garden centre open now?
Keep up to date with all the latest news and announcements with our Christmas live blog here.
Source: Read Full Article