ARSENAL face fellow London side Crystal Palace tonight in the Premier League.
The Gunners are somewhat on a resurgent patch of form, having previously gone seven games without a win in the league, but victories over Chelsea, Brighton and West Brom have them firing again.
What time does Arsenal vs Palace kick-off?
- Arsenal's Premier League clash with Palace will get underway from 8pm UK tonight.
- The game will take place at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Palace's trip across London to face Arsenal will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- The game is available for live streaming on your Sky Go or NOW TV app, both of which can be downloaded onto a mobile or tablet device.
- You can also catch the action from a Smart TV so long as it carries the NOW TV app.
Pablo Mari has played every minute of the purple patch and yet faces a nervous wait before Arteta names his team, with Gabriel Magalhaes' availability confirmed by the club.
The Brazilian may return at centre-back, having overcome a bout of coronavirus.
In midfield, Partey is back in full training after recovering from a thigh problem.
Arteta is set to make a late call on the Ghanaian's involvement, given he has only managed one appearance since November 8.
Dani Ceballos and Mohamed Elneny will compete for the central midfield spot alongside Granit Xhaka if Partey does not make the line-up.
Emile Smith Rowe should stay in the XI amid a hugely impressive spell in the side, featuring the winner past Newcastle on Saturday.
Bukayo Saka and Alexandre Lacazette are two other forwards in fine form and Arteta will likely deploy both men alongside Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on Thursday.
Arsenal are monitoring Martinelli's fitness following an ankle injury that the striker sustained in the warm-up last time out.
Source: Read Full Article