THE FA Cup rolls on with the Third Round this weekend as the Premier League big guns join the party.
And on Monday there will be a bumper draw – with the fourth AND fifth rounds being drawn. Here is how you can catch all of it and check out those all important ball numbers…
When are the FA Cup fourth and fifth round draws?
- The FA Cup fourth round draw is set for 7.10pm GMT on Monday, January 11.
- The fifth round draw is scheduled to follows at 7.23pm GMT.
- Reshmin Chowdhury will host while Peter Crouch will make the draw.
How can I watch the FA Cup fourth and fifth round draws?
You can watch the draws live for FREE on the FA's Twitter and Facebook channels.
The draw will also form part of BT Sport's coverage of Stockport County vs West Ham on BT Sport 1.
When are the FA Cup fourth and fifth rounds?
The fourth round is scheduled to take place over the weekend of January 23.
The fifth round is set to take place during midweek – on Wednesday, February 10.
What are the fourth round ball numbers?
- 1 Huddersfield Town or Plymouth Argyle
- 2 Southampton or Shrewsbury Town
- 3 Chorley or Derby County
- 4 Marine or Tottenham Hotspur
- 5 Wolverhampton Wanderers or Crystal Palace
- 6 Stockport County or West Ham United
- 7 Oldham Athletic or AFC Bournemouth
- 8 Manchester United or Watford
- 9 Stevenage or Swansea City
- 10 Everton or Rotherham United
- 11 Nottingham Forest or Cardiff City
- 12 Arsenal or Newcastle United
- 13 Barnsley or Tranmere Rovers
- 14 Bristol Rovers or Sheffield United
- 15 Boreham Wood or Millwall
- 16 Blackburn Rovers or Doncaster Rovers
- 17 Stoke City or Leicester City
- 18 Wycombe Wanderers or Preston North End
- 19 Crawley Town or Leeds United
- 20 Burnley or Milton Keynes Dons
- 21 Bristol City or Portsmouth
- 22 Queens Park Rangers or Fulham
- 23 Aston Villa or Liverpool
- 24 Brentford or Middlesbrough
- 25 Manchester City or Birmingham City
- 26 Luton Town or Reading
- 27 Chelsea or Morecambe
- 28 Exeter City or Sheffield Wednesday
- 29 Norwich City or Coventry City
- 30 Blackpool or West Bromwich Albion
- 31 Newport County or Brighton & Hove Albion
- 32 Cheltenham Town or Mansfield Town
The fifth round ball numbers will be set once the fourth round draw has been concluded.
Source: Read Full Article