FLOYD MAYWEATHER is BACK as the boxing icon prepares to face YouTube sensation Logan Paul in an exhibition fight TONIGHT.
'Money', as he's come to be known over the years, hasn't stepped foot inside in a ring since 2017, when he comfortably beat Conor McGregor in 10 rounds.
Paul, a popular social media figure whose fought just once in a professional setting, lost to fellow YouTube star KSI back in 2019.
But as Mayweather would say – if it makes money, it makes sense, and the pair will clash over eight rounds in what will be a star-studded event in Miami.
When is Mayweather vs Paul?
- Mayweather will make his long-awaited return to the ring against Paul in the early hours of Monday, June 7 in the UK.
- The fight will take place at the Hard Rock Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins in Florida.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in the stadium for the event, likely around 70,000 fans in attendance.
- Mayweather vs Paul will likely get underway at around 4am UK time on Monday, June 7.
What channel is Mayweather vs Paul and can it be live streamed?
- Mayweather's huge clash with Paul will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.
- You can purchase the event for £16.95 by clicking HERE.
- The event is available for live streaming from the Sky Sports Box Office app, which you can download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also download the Sky Sports Box Office app onto NOW TV, which is available to watch on Smart TVs.
Mayweather vs Paul FULL CARD
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul
- Badou Jack vs. TBA
- Jarrett Hurd vs. Luis Arias
- Chad Johnson vs. Brian Maxwell
- Jean Carlos Torres vs. Zack Kuhn
- Adrian Benton vs. Pedro Angel Cruz
- Micky Scala vs. Adam Ramirez
- Dorian Khan vs. Jonathan Conde
- Jalil Hackett vs. Angelo Diaz
- Viddal Riley vs. Quintell Thompson
What have they said?
"He's one of the best boxers of our generation," Paul said.
"When I was presented with the opportunity to fight him, as a showman and an entertainer who has risen to challenges his whole life this was too good to turn down.
"I think the biggest thing here, and it's obvious, is my height, my weight, my reach and my age. There are weight classes in boxing for a reason."
Mayweather previously said.: "These YouTube girls better find some Barbie dolls to play with cause I’m not the one for the kid games.
“Three years ago a fighter from the UFC said my name and I had to put a muzzle on that b***h.
“Logan Paul can get the same treatment before I go conquer Japan again.”
Source: Read Full Article