THE stand-out group game of the 2022 World Cup is here – as 2010 champions Spain get set to take on 2014 winners Germany.
La Roja can KNOCK OUT the Germans with victory in this second game, with Die Mannschaft still reeling from a stunning 2-1 defeat to Japan in the opening game.
Spain were in sublime form as they stuck SEVEN goals past Costa Rica.
Both European giants are on a mission to right their wrongs from what happened at the 2018 Russia World Cup.
A penalty shoot-out saw Spain go crashing out of the competition at the hands of the hosts despite being in control for most of the tie.
However, Germany's bags were packed even earlier as they failed to make it out of the group stages by finishing rock bottom.
But the personnel has changed on both sides since then which includes the managers.
Read More on World Cup
Sven names only England player he’d take in his Golden Generation team
Eriksen’s remarkable comeback, starring for Man Utd and destroying France
BETTING SPECIAL – GET £40 IN FREE BETS ON THE WORLD CUP
What time does Spain vs Germany kick off?
- Spain's mouth-watering fixture against Germany takes place on Sunday, November 27.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 7pm UK time – 9pm local time.
- Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor, Qatar is the allocated arena for this encounter and it can host approximately 60,000 fans.
- Germany got annihilated 6-0 when the European giants last met in a Nations League game back in 2020.
What TV channel is Spain vs Germany on and can it be live streamed?
- Spain vs Germany will be broadcasted LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the entire action live via the BBC Sport website or BBC iPlayer app.
- BBC iPlayer is available to download on your preferred choice of mobile phone or tablet device.
Can I watch Spain vs Germany for FREE?
Good news, you can! Spain vs Germany is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV license.
Most read in Football
Tragedy as Wales supporter dies at World Cup in Qatar
Ronaldo's supercars packed up by movers as he leaves Manchester
England could face horror World Cup last 16 draw after USA stalemate
Kane misses last-gasp chance as poor Three Lions flop to dire stalemate
What are the odds?
Spain win 13/10
Germany victory 19/10
Source: Read Full Article