I'm A Celeb: Richard Madeley hints at 'clash' with campmates
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Part-time This Morning and Good Morning Britain presenter Richard Madeley has taken to Instagram to hint that there will be people in the I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! castle that he “might have some issues with”. The ITV host, 65, has joined a star-studded line-up of celebs who are taking part in this year’s series, taking place at Abergele’s Gwrych Castle for a second year running.
Who I might have some issues with
In view of his 1,249 followers, the star broke his silence after being confirmed as one of the stars of the 2021 series.
In an Instagram Reel, Richard said: “So by the time you see this video they’ll have taken away all our comms.
“They’ll have taken away our laptops, our phones, disconnected the television, taken away radios, all the rest of it, no newspapers.
“We’ll be completely disconnected from the outside world as you’re seeing this and that means that you will now know who is coming into the castle, who I’ll be joining,” Richard went on.
The ITV presenter went on to ask fans for their thoughts on who he will “bond” with, and who he could potentially “struggle with” during the course of the show.
Richard continued: “And you’ll then probably be able to guess who possibly I might get on best with, who I’ll really bond with, and who I might have some issues with.”
“I’d love to know what you think and I’ll look at your messages when I come out.
“So be brutally honest, who do you think I’m going to really like and who do you think I might struggle with?”
“Go on, be honest,” he implored his fans as he ended the clip.
The ITV star revealed that he has a fear of heights and “isn’t sure” how he’d fare in a challenge which involves him walking across a plank.
Richard is not the only journalist and presenter set to join the show this year.
Former BBC Breakfast host Louise Minchin leads the star-studded list of celebrities set to enter the castle.
The newsreader stepped down from her role earlier this year and viewers have been curious to know about her next venture.
Despite being sporty, Louise has told how she had a phobia of small, enclosed spaces as well as spiders and cockroaches.
Olympic gold medallist Matty Lee is also set to join, as is BBC Radio 1Xtra DJ, Snoochie Shy.
Dame Arlene Phillips will be going into the castle alongside music producer Naughty Boy and Paralympic Gold medallist Kaden Cox, MBE.
Former The Saturday’s singer and wife of ex-football pro Wayne Bridge, Frankie Bridge, is set to join the ITV cast.
The star told how she is “determined to muck in with all the chores”, but isn’t looking forward to the “spiders and rats”.
Football legend David Ginola and Emmerdale actor Danny Miller are also on the line-up.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! starts on November 21 on ITV.
Source: Read Full Article