A CLEANING fan has been left amazed after trying a viral hack to remove tough water stains.
Cleaning fan Riya shared her hack in a TikTok video online.
To remove the stains she uses an unlikely item … baking paper.
She said: “If this works. It is gonna make my weekend.”
Riya said she had seen the hack online and wanted to see if it would work.
“I saw this hack. For the life of me, I cannot remember where I saw it.”
Read more cleaning hacks
I love my white trainers and have a special method to make them last years
Cleaning fan shares how she gets her bath spotless without breaking her back
The cleaning fan grabbed some baking paper and scrunched it into a ball.
You take some greaseproof paper, scrunch it up into a little ball.
“It's meant to get rid of, like, those water stains.”
“This was meant to be one of those five minute craft hacks which actually works.”
Most read in Fabulous
People are only just realising what B&M stands for – and they're stunned
I worked at McDonald’s and there's an item we wish you’d stop ordering
Sue Radford shows off her new blonde hair ahead of her secret Easter holiday
I was forced to have sex with older 'uncle' aged just 12 in abusive paedo cult
Then she takes the baking paper and scrubs her faucet and her shower door screen.
Like magic the stains disappeared and Riya was amazed.
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
“Oh my god! My life is complete. I am complete.”
Riya’s video gained over 228,000 views.
One user said: “Omg did it work on the shower screen?? I CANNOT get the stains off. I've tried everything.”
Many users said they believed vinegar would have done the job even better.
One user said: “Vinegar works really well too and no hard scrubbing is involved.”
Another said: “White vinegar does it 100 times better !”
A third viewer said: “Glass cleaner also works pretty well or pink stuff.”
Read More on The Sun
Huge blow for ‘UK Disneyland’ theme park as it calls in administrators
Love Island’s Casey sparks rumours he’s back with Claudia as they cuddle up
Riya said he tried using vinegar but hated the smell.
She said: “I’ve tried this too but hate the smell.”
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you clean your home like a pro:
- How to clean your washing machine in a few easy steps
- Keep on top of cleaning your oven regularly
- Clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- How to clean your microwave using cheap household items
- Here's how to get rid of that nasty limescale in your kettle
- You're cleaning your carpet all wrong – here's how to get it spotless again in no time
- Unblock a toilet without a plunger
- Clean your fabric or leather sofa in a few easy steps
- If you haven't cleaned your mattress in ages, here's how
- Steps to cleaning your dishwasher to leave it looking brand new
- This is how to clean mirrors and windows without streaking
- Keep your toilet clean in four easy steps
- Give your TV screen a once-over
- Did you know your Venetian, Roman, vertical, or roller blinds also need cleaning?
- Deep-clean your fridge in five simple steps
Source: Read Full Article