THE day has come for Gareth Southgate's England.
The Three Lions manager is set to name his 26-man squad for Euro 2020 on Tuesday, though he can pick a smaller squad like Luis Enrique who is only bringing 24 players with him for Spain.
When is the England Euro 2020 squad announced?
- Gareth Southgate will name his England squad at 1pm on Tuesday, May 25.
- Southgate will be talking from The Three Lions' St George's Park HQ to make his announcement.
- Though he will still be able to change the England squad up until the June 1 deadline if any players pick up an injury.
What live stream and TV channel is England's Euro 2020 announcement on?
You can stream ALL of the announcement LIVE on England's YouTube channel from 1pm.
Sky Sports News will also be broadcasting the press conference.
When does Euro 2020 start?
Euro 2020 kicks off on Friday, June 11 with Turkey vs Italy in Rome at 8pm.
The big final will take place on Sunday, July 11 at Wembley Stadium at 8pm.
What are the England matches?
England are in Group D alongside Croatia, Czech Republic and Scotland.
- Sunday, 13 June – England vs Croatia – Wembley Stadium – 2pm
- Thursday, 18 June – England vs Scotland – Wembley Stadium – 8pm
- Tuesday, 22 June – Czech Republic vs England – Wembley Stadium – 8pm
What happens next?
If England win Group D, they will play the runners up of Group F. That will be one of Germany, Portugal, France or Hungary.
That fixture will take place on Tuesday, 29 June at Wembley Stadium at 5pm.
If England are runners up, they will play the runners up of Group E. That will be one of Spain, Poland, Sweden or Slovakia.
That fixture will take place on Monday, 28 June at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen at 5pm.
Source: Read Full Article