MANCHESTER CITY are on the brink of reaching their first ever Champions League final.
But Mauricio Pochettino's Paris Saint-Germain stand in the way of the Premier League champions-elect.
Pep Guardiola's City have had a rotten run of form in crunch games in this competition in recent years, but this time out they have their best chance under the ownership of Sheikh Mansour.
When is Manchester City vs Paris Saint-Germain what is the kick-off time?
- The Champions League semi-final second leg Man City vs PSG is on Tuesday, May 4.
- Kick-off is at 8pm UK time.
- Manchester City have a 2-1 lead from the first leg in Paris.
- If PSG win 2-1 on the night, the the game goes to extra time and penalties.
What TV channel is Man City vs PSG on and can I live stream it?
The match will be broadcast BT Sport 2 and BT Sport ultimate.
BT Sport customers can also live stream the match on the broadcaster's website and on the BT Sport app.
Can I watch BT Sport for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
The big news for PSG is tat Kylian Mbappe is questionable after picking up a calf injury in the last game.
Juan Bernat is still nursing a knee injury and Idrissa Gueye is suspended after his red card in the first leg.
City have a clean bill of health after their 2-0 win at Crystal Palace.
Source: Read Full Article