'Good Samaritan' killed after rushing to help mum and blood-soaked boy before 'killer' shot dead by cops

A GOOD Samaritan was killed as he rushed to help a mum and her young boy during a disturbance at a flat, horrified neighbours have said. 

Police Tasered and shot dead a young man who is suspected of killing the older male at a property in Milton Keynes on Saturday morning. 

A boy, aged six or seven, was discovered by officers with blood on his face after being injured in the “horrible commotion” at the apartment.

Officers also discovered the body of a man in his 30s. A woman and second child were found suffering from shock but appeared unharmed. 

Officers deployed a Taser before firing shots during the raid in Denmead in Two Mile Ash on the outskirts of the town, it is claimed.


Neighbours believe the older victim was killed as he stepped in to try to break up a row between a warring couple. 

One shocked resident said: “We’ve heard that the older man went into the flat to try and defuse the situation. 

“A man in his 20s and his partner, who live there with two young children, were rowing badly and causing a huge disturbance in the neighbourhood.” 

The woman, who declined to be named, added: “The older man tried to help and it ended up costing him his life. 

"We don’t know how he died but he died a hero. It’s heartbreaking. 

"The younger man killed him and when police broke into the flat they had to Taser him to calm him down and it seems he then died from the shots."

Another neighbour said: “There was a lot of noise. We have heard that there was some sort of domestic violence and the mother called for help. 

“A neighbour went to help and was shot by the man who was killed by the police.”

One resident also said they had “heard four loud bangs.” 

Concerned neighbours had called the police after hearing a “horrible commotion” at a first floor property in the quiet leafy close. Cops raced to the scene and forced entry into the home. 

The older victim was given first aid but was pronounced dead at the scene at about 9.40am.


One neighbour told The Times that an officer had left the property carrying a boy with blood on his face. The child was then rushed to hospital.

They said: “My wife was taking the rubbish out and that’s when she heard a scream. 

“It was a man screaming and then she saw a police officer bring a young boy out and she could see blood on the boy’s face or head”. 

One man living near the apartment said the family had only been living in the property for “a few months”, and described the couple as “quite friendly”. 

The families of both men have been informed by officers of the incident. 

An investigation has been launched into the tragedy and Thames Valley Police has referred itself to the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC).

As forensic teams yesterday scoured the six-flat block and surrounding gardens and pavements, shocked neighbours told of the horror.

Algars Vilsons told how he was disturbed by “a really weird sound” while sitting on his sofa playing computer games.

He said: “It sounded like someone was beating a dog. It sounded really horrible, it was really weird and I knew something was not right.”

Algars, 28, whose maisonette is at a right angle to the flat, said: “I heard all this commotion, there was shouting  and screaming and swearing.

"It was going on for nearly 30 minutes. I had no idea what it was all about but it was a big row going on."

The bakery production operator told The Sun: “The windows were open and I heard a man keep telling a woman ‘He’s not dead, he’s alive. Trust me, I’m your husband.’

“The woman sounded hysterical and the man kept repeating that ‘he’s not dead.’

“Lots of police turned up and I saw a young child who looked injured being carried out of the flat by an officer.

“Then a woman came out and about half an hour a second child was carried out by a police officer.

“I don’t know the people involved but it was a shocking situation. It’s normally so quiet and peaceful and  we’ve never had any trouble here before.”

Another neighbour Jackie Moore told how she was “woken up by all the commotion.”

Jackie, 65, a sales assistant for a charity, said: “I was peeping out of the window and I heard two shots being fired, bang, bang. I was shocked when I found out that two men had died. I felt traumatised.

“We’ve lived here for 12 years and there’s never been an incident, never any trouble.”

Assistant Chief Constable Christian Bunt, said on Saturday: “What has happened this morning can only be described as absolutely tragic and will no doubt have an impact on the community.

“Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted by this incident. 

“Our Major Crime Unit are working closely with the IOPC to understand exactly what has happened. 

“At this stage no one else is being sought in relation to this investigation and we are seeking to support everyone involved.

“Members of the community will see an increased police presence. We would ask anyone who has any concerns or information to please speak to one of our uniformed officers.

“We are also asking members of the public who may have information to please call 101 or report online quoting reference 20210626-0652 or if they wish to remain anonymous they can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”

    Source: Read Full Article