IT'S the ideal time to update your bed as Emma is currently offering up to 55% off beds, mattresses and more for its winter sale event.
Even better: you can get an additional 6% off if you use The Sun's exclusive discount code.
- Sun readers get an extra 6% off Emma mattresses – click here to head to the Emma website then enter the code 'TheSun' at checkout.
The Emma winter sale means big discounts on Emma's signature mattresses, including 50% off the Original and the Premium.
There's also 55% off the Emma Ottoman Bed Bundle – including the Ottoman bed, Emma Original Mattress, Original pillows and mattress protector – all for £1267.65 (reduced from £2,817).
- The best mattress deals on right now
- Nectar Mattress review
- Simba Hybrid Luxe Mattress review
- Simba Hybrid Pro Mattress review
- Simba Original Hybrid Mattress review
- Simba pillow review
- Simba duvet review
- Simba kids mattress review
- Emma Sleep Divan Bed review
Emma mattress offers
One of the highlights of the sale is the Emma Original mattress, which is one of the UK's most-awarded mattresses and the country's best-selling advanced foam mattress.
With our exclusive code, the Original double mattress drops from £759 to £360.52 – that's 50% off in the sale, then take an extra 6% off the already discounted price using our code 'TheSun'.
Our top picks of the mattress deals in the Emma sale include:
Most read in Sun Selects
Simba deals: Get up to 55% off in the Sleep Tech Sale
11 best electric blankets for staying warm without a heater this winter
Best dehumidifiers for getting rid of damp in your home
25 Best non-alcoholic drinks you can buy in 2023
- Emma Original mattress (double), reduced from £759 to £379.50 (50% saving), or £360.52 with 'TheSun' discount code – buy here
- Emma Premium mattress (double), reduced from £1,099 to £549.50 (50% saving) – buy here
Emma bedding offers
To help you sleep even better, Emma also has a great range of accessories, including pillows and mattress protectors.
Its pillows, for example, contain multiple layers of foam that you can adjust to suit you.
There are discounts across some bedding accessories, including:
- Emma mattress protector (double), reduced from £145 to £72.50 (50% saving) – buy here
- Emmer flip topper (double), reduced from £269 to £134.50 (50% saving) – buy here
- Emma mattress protector (double), reduced from £149 to £74.50 (50% saving) – buy here
Emma bed frame offers
If you're after a Scandi-style boudoir then Emma has bed frames that'll be right up your street.
You can even customize the colour and headboard design to suit your taste.
Check out the Emma Divan double bed, reduced from £1,250 to £629 (50% saving).
Emma pillow offers
Once you start investing in quality pillows, your sleep changes forever.
Emma's pillow range are built to give you the best night's rest possible, from the fluffy microfibre pillow, to the Original memory foam favourite.
Right now, along with 5% off when you sign up to the newsletter, there are also reductions on the brand's famous pillows – such as the Emma Original Pillow, reduced from £99 to £49.50 (50% off).
Emma mattress bundles
The most famous of all: Emma's mattresses.
Known as one of the UK's most-awarded mattresses, the Emma Original is a best-seller and ranges from single all the way to super king.
Think breathable Airgocell foam, memory foam and a third layer of supportive cold foam. Now that's a luxury slumber.
You can save even more by snapping up an Emma mattress bundle.
Here are two great options:
- Emma Original double mattress bundle – including an Original double mattress, 2 x Emma pillows, cloud duvet and Hug weighted blanket – reduced from £1,197 to £538.65 (55% saving) – buy here
- Emma Storage double bed bundle – including a double Emma Premium mattress, Divan bed frame, cloud duvet and 2 x Emma Superior memory foam pillows, reduced from £2,342 to £1,053.90 (55% saving) – buy here
The Emma Original claims to help you wake up feeling energised, as your spine, hips and shoulders are perfectly aligned and supported for a good night's sleep.
If you want to find out if the claims stack up, you can read our honest review of the Emma Original mattress.
And to get even more savings on Emma mattresses, accessories and bed frames, sign up for the Emma newsletter to get 5% off your next order.
Unlike traditional memory foam mattresses (and despite its four layers), the Emma Original is breathable and porous, helping you stay cool all night long — even in the summer months.
Read More on The Sun
I got £70-worth from B&M for under a fiver – here’s my hidden trick
iPhone owners have just weeks left to dodge higher bill – check your settings now
If that's not enough to sway you, you get a 200-night risk-free trial to test the mattress out, with your money back if you still think it's not quite right for you.
All orders are dispatched within two to three days and delivery is free and contactless.
Source: Read Full Article